Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vernon Elvis PRESLEY
- Born on April 10th 1916 in Fulton (Mississippi) - Dead in June 26th 1979 in Memphis (Tennessee)
- Son of Jesse Dunnan McClowell Presley (1896-1973) and Minnie Mae Hood (1890-1980)
- Married on June 17th 1933 with Gladys Love Smith (1912-1958) in Pontotoc (Mississippi)
- Married on July 3rd 1960 with Davada Stanley (born on 1925) in Huntsville (Alabama). (Divorce on November 15th 1977) Had THREE Stepsons- Billy, Rick and David Stanley. Ages 6, 7 and 8 Years old at the time of their Mom Dee's Marriage. Elvis always considered them his BROTHERS, not Stepbrothers. They always called Vernon DADDY, since he was their dad from such an early age.
- Father of Jesse Garon Presley (born and dead on January 8th 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi) and Elvis Aron Presley (born on January 8th 1935 in Tupelo (Mississippi) - Dead on August 16th 1977 in Memphis (Tennessee)) And Stepfather to Billy, Rick and David Stanley.